Communique PR, a Seattle-based public relations and strategic communications firm serving national and global clients, recently published their top 10 list of favorite business books.
“eBoot Camp” is on the list, and we appreciate it, but thought the others were great as well, so we wanted to highlight them here. They are:
- “Delivering Happiness” by Tony Hsieh
- “Duct Tape Marketing” by John Jantsch
- “eBoot Camp” by Corey Perlman
- “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie
- “Just Listen” by Mark Goulston
- “Mastering the Rockefeller Habits” by Verne Harnish
- “Open Leadership” by Charlene Li
- “The 4-Hour Workweek” by Tim Ferriss
- “The Discipline of Market Leaders” by Michael Treacy and Fred Wiersema
- “The New Strategic Selling” by Stephen E. Hieman, Tad Tuleja, J.W. Marriott
Are any of your favorites on the list? What books would you add?