As our client base grows, so must our team!
Impact Social is currently on the hunt for a Digital/Social Media Technician Intern.
We’re offering qualified applicants the chance to:
- Be part of a professional marketing team
- Gain experience interacting with clients
- Develop a portfolio of work
- Receive on-the-job mentoring
Our ideal candidate is an undergrad junior, senior, or grad student studying in marketing, communications, public relations, business, or any other other related field. We also require someone who is:
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experienced in social media
- Professional in appearance, both online and offline
Preference will be given to candidates who are familiar with project management, email marketing tools, content creation, and online reporting.
In this remote position, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating monthly email marketing schedules
- Creating and sending email marketing pieces via Exact Target, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc.
- Putting together content calendars for social media posting
- Creating and curating content (images, articles, etc.) for each social media platform (Facebook, Instagram,
- Posting/scheduling content to various social media platforms and leveraging hashtags
- Occasionally writing content in the form of blog articles or press releases
- Creating and updating projects in project management software (Basecamp)
- Participating in weekly team update/planning calls
- Scheduling/planning consulting calls with clients as needed
- Gathering and reporting on social media and email statistics
- Creating and reporting on Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Working on growing each client’s presence on key social media platforms month over month
(combination paid and organic)
This is a virtual office position, requiring the successful candidate to be available for a minimum of ten hours a week during standard office hours (Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm). Compensation is $10/hour (no benefits).
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Jessica@ImpactSocialMedia.com with the subject line “Intern Application – [Your Name].”
Applications will be accepted until February 1st, 2019.