Internet Marketing and Social Media Speaking Topics:
Social Media for Business
- Tips to measure your ROI and overall success with social media.
- How to properly turn a Facebook Fan into a new customer.
- Why LinkedIn is the most effective and underutilized sales tool on the web.
- How a blog can help brand you as a thought-leader in your industry.
- Why Twitter is so much more than Justin Bieber and Charlie Sheen.
Winning the Search Engine Game
- Three easy ways to improve your Website’s Google ranking.
- What is Google Local and how to take advantage of this precious real estate.
- Why a Title tag and Description tag are two of the most important sentences you’ll create on the web.
- Other web resources you can use to populate Google and the other search engines.
Top 10 Ways to Turn Your Website into Your Best Salesman
- Color pollution – Too many colors distract your users from the important parts of your website.
- Information above the fold – What’s the most important info on your website? Make sure it’s front and center and easy to find.
- Opt-in box – Letting people leave your Website without giving you their contact info is the biggest mistake a business can make.
- Link Clarity – If a user doesn’t understand where a link is taking them, they won’t click on it.
10 Most Common Mistakes Salespeople make with Social Media
- Starting without a plan
- Using Facebook as a billboard
- Selling instead of softly promoting
- Using Twitter to talk instead of listen
- Ignoring the ‘Get Introduced’ feature on LinkedIn
“I hired Corey to delivery his program to a group of my customers, and his presentation exceeded our expectations. The topics – ranging from social media to SEO and website design – garnered a lot of interest, and I had to increase my headcount after RSVPs went through the roof. During the class, my customers were engaged and focused on updating their web presence in real time. It was exciting to see them putting the content into practice right away. I highly recommend Corey as a speaker for your next program!”
Dave Karras, Marketing Manager – eBoot Camp for Contractors February 2013
“On behalf of KTM North America, Inc, I can truly say we were honored to have Corey Perlman speak in front of our North American dealers at our most recent convention. It was the first time our company brought in a social media expert and the attendance and audience feedback was well received. Corey designed his presentation to our market and made sure every item was easily understood among each of our dealers. Many of the dealers have already begun implementing changes on their websites and social media platforms and we have received many compliments on this portion of our show. We are grateful to Corey and the eBoot Camp team for their effort.”
Christy LaCurelle, Sport Marketing Manager – KTM North America Dealer Meeting June 2012
“Corey Perlman has presented outstanding sessions for the past two years at Graphics of the Americas.
Attendees have made comments like:
- “This was the BEST seminar of the show!”
- “This seminar was worth the cost of the trip.”
- “This guy is awesome!”
We think he’s pretty awesome, too. We typically don’t ask the same speaker to return year after year, but Corey’s sessions are so well received and relevant that we are asking him to return for a third consecutive year.
Corey really stays on top of the latest trends and strategies in a market that is continuously changing. His material and presentation style are remarkable.”
Monica Turner, Director of Communications – Graphics of the Americas Conference February 2010, 2011 and currently scheduled for 2012